Horseback Riding Tour
Diamante Eco Adventure Park
- Adult 2019 | Ages 11 and Up
- Child 2019 | Ages 8 and Up
Guanacaste Horseback Riding
The horseback tours at Diamante Eco Adventure Park are the ideal way to experience spectacular views, backcountry wildlife, and trails winding through a dry tropical forest. The tour also includes a stop on the Pacific Ocean. With our professional riding staff, you can enjoy a private tour or ride with a group. We cater to all levels of experience and no previous experience is required for our horseback riding tours in Costa Rica.
With over 100 acres to explore, we offer several trails from beginner to advanced. Diamante’s team works with you to design the perfect experience for you and your group. Great for riders who prefer to take it easy.
- With our professional riding staff and top trainers, you can enjoy a private horseback riding tour or ride with a group
- We offer several different rides to cater to all levels of experience
- Minimum age required to ride a horse is 8 years old
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- sunscreen, camera
- bug repellent
- comfortable shoes