Join us for a cultural tour of the country of Nicaragua. This tour starts in Guardia, Costa Rica, and includes all transportation from there.
Palo Verde Riverboat & Cultural Tour
Costa Rica Tour Kiosk
Palo Verde National Park
Experience a combination of Costa Rican culture and wildlife in one of the world’s most densely populated rivers, home to crocodiles and monkeys. Palo Verde National Park is a special sight to see while visiting the Guanacaste region.
- Riverboat tour to view local wildlife
- Costa Rican cultural experience
- Lunch at La Casona, a hacienda built in the 1800s
- Fresh juices, coffee, and fruits upon arrival
- Costa Rica cultural tour
- Tasting of homemade coffee, snacks, and tortillas
- Palo Verde riverboat tour
- Choice of a perfect traditional Costa Rican lunch of beef, chicken, or fish
What to Bring
- Bug repellent